July Update.

So I have been making some re-adjustments to the website - part of the reason is to accommodate my little comic strip that I have created on Bitstrip - "Secret Agents in Space". Okay the idea of this little thing is not to make millions, in fact its not really to make anything. Its free and its just a bit of stupid fun. 

The Secret Agents own page can be found by clicking HERE!

Have a look here as well. Yes you can find them here as well on the right hand side but in a specific viewer created on the Bitstrip page.

WHERE AM I IN MY OWN WE WORLD OF CREATIVITY?

I am still editing Outriders (my second novel) which I hope I can get out to publishers for a view. If it doesn't find a home in the traditional publishing houses then it will get life as another self-published work.
Then there is the comics...
I am working on two at the moment - Gates of Hell and Elysium Rising. I have already completed issue 1 of Elysium and I want to get issue 1 of Gates finished so that I have established two different comic book worlds.

Still keeping busy...
So happy reading my friends,

@jafwords

Comments

A Tribute to my Dad

A Tribute to my Dad
Loved and Missed.

Popular posts from this blog

A new week and an update.

The Texture Tank Revisited - Film

Warpath - A Star Trek Fan Comic (#FanFiction)