Star Trek Warpath Comic

My first attempt at comic using http://www.pixton.com

I have loved Star Trek for as long as I can remember and always wanted to created a story in the amazing universe created by Gene Roddenberry. So as a thank you to Gene and all the wonderful writers who made Star Trek so special to me over the years, here is my attempt to honour your work with my own wee fan fiction. Star Trek Warpath is a three part story with the first 22 pages forming part of one. 

A new crew in a new shop occupying an old familiar world. The story takes place around the Klingon border near Sherman's Planet and on Space Station K-7 (first seen in Star Trek: The Original Series). 

I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I have enjoyed creating it. Look to the right hand side of this page and you will see the panel view for it. 

Happy reading,

Jafwords. 😆





Sent from my Samsung device

Comments

A Tribute to my Dad

A Tribute to my Dad
Loved and Missed.

Popular posts from this blog

A new week and an update.

The Texture Tank Revisited - Film

Warpath - A Star Trek Fan Comic (#FanFiction)