A new week and an update.

So, as I had mentioned, I had pulled the sale of my first book from the internet stores. Not because I was unhappy with it or went in a huff. I just thought I could do better with it after all those years, and I wanted to give it a bit of TLC. 
I've worked on the first couple of chapters, and thanks to my cousin John, it has had a read through and I think he seems happy with it. 
This isn't going to be a quick fix approach. We will definitely be looking at a 2023 release. But that is okay. I'd rather I was totally happy than it being rushed. I'm hoping this week I can get another few chapters done. 
On other news, I've still not seen the new Black Panther film, and now Matilda the musical is also released. I really need to get to the cinema. 
Happy reading folks...oh and this week, I am reading more Star Trek. Purgatory's Key, the third book in the Legacies series. This one is written by Dayton Ward & Kevin Dilmore. 

Comments

A Tribute to my Dad

A Tribute to my Dad
Loved and Missed.

Popular posts from this blog

The Texture Tank Revisited - Film

Warpath - A Star Trek Fan Comic (#FanFiction)