April Update - Easter Holidays put to good use.

Welcome to April and Easter is almost upon us.


I've spent the last week putting the finishing touches to a second comic book project called "Elysium Rising". So as it stands now I have created two first issue comics - the first was a Star Trek Fan Fiction and the Second was Elysium Rising. Both stories I will come back to, as issue one for each is intended to be Act 1 of a 3 Act story. I continue to make notes about what I intend to for these, but that will change. 


I have also started to create Issue one for the next comic book which just now has the working title "Renovoniods". Yes its a made up work but there is reason behind it. Its an expansion of the Latin word - renovo...Which means: to revive, renew, restore, repair, repeat. The meaning has some significance to the story which I am developing. The title may chance but the idea of who the Renovoniods are will remain the same. 


Editing the Second novel still continues at a slow, but steady pace and I still have my Star Trek fan fiction burning in the background. Time is going to be limited soon as in 4 months my wife and I will be welcoming a new wee soul into this world (which of course we are incredibly excited about). Maybe I will try my hand and some children's stories. 


Happy reading my friends and click on this link to to have a read at my new comic book "Elysium Rising - Part 1"

Jafwords

Comments

A Tribute to my Dad

A Tribute to my Dad
Loved and Missed.

Popular posts from this blog

A new week and an update.

The Texture Tank Revisited - Film

Warpath - A Star Trek Fan Comic (#FanFiction)