Will Star Fantasy Return?

Last year I made the decision to pull my first novel "Star Fantasy: The Voice of Darkness" from sale on all of the digital platforms. The reason for this was fairly simple. It needed a bit of work. 
I've loved this wee world I have created....it was my first full novel that I completed.  However, there were bits that I felted needed to be looked at again and improved upon. So...that is what 2024 will being. I will re-edit it, get it back up for sale with a new cover and start the journey into the second part of the story...which has had the working title "The Son of the Tribe" for some time now. 
Happy reading my friends and I will keep you posted all what is happening. 
Jafwords

Comments

A Tribute to my Dad

A Tribute to my Dad
Loved and Missed.

Popular posts from this blog

The Texture Tank Revisited - Film

Warpath - A Star Trek Fan Comic (#FanFiction)

A new week and an update.