Warpath - A Star Trek Fan Comic (#FanFiction)


So if you want a taste of some of my creative work, click on the image above. Warpath is my Star Trek Fan Fiction comic book. Part one is available for you to read now. (Keeping my fingers crossed that I am not breaking any copyright rules).- Click on the picture. 

I love Star Trek and it has been a huge source of inspiration to me. Along with writing novels, I have always wanted to write comic books as well. So, just with my other forms of writing, I wanted a way to practice. Please feel free and have a read and if you have any comments then why not send me a message or make a comment on the blog.  

Comments

A Tribute to my Dad

A Tribute to my Dad
Loved and Missed.

Popular posts from this blog

The Texture Tank Revisited - Film

A new week and an update.